- What I am Watching: Star Trek: Discovery and Seasons Three and Four of Star Trek: Voyager
- What I am Watching: IT (2017)
- Twin Peaks Has Raised the Bar for Scripted Television Once More.
- Wonder Woman – The Triumphant Lifeline DC Movies Desperately Needed
- What I am Watching: The Witch, Don’t Breathe, Event Horizon and The Void
Tag Archives: Violence
I am by no means a horror movie super-fan, but I do enjoy a good horror film now and again. The horror films that marked my childhood – and scared me enough to never want to revisit the series again – … Continue reading
How I came to discover that there is a list of things we shouldn’t talk about has a bit of a back story. It mainly begins with the infamous Race Card. Is it real? Is it an illusion? Perhaps it’s … Continue reading