- What I am Watching: IT (2017)
- Twin Peaks Has Raised the Bar for Scripted Television Once More.
- Wonder Woman – The Triumphant Lifeline DC Movies Desperately Needed
- What I am Watching: The Witch, Don’t Breathe, Event Horizon and The Void
- Culture vs Bad Behavior: An Expat in Brazil Wonders Where The Line is Drawn
Category Archives: Poems
The old men sat and listened My words young – as my bones that carried my tongue They taught me language, correctness … slipping between some odd vowel combination The old men cared enough to listen They disagreed in kind … Continue reading
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE NOR OVERESTIMATE NOR ESTIMATE NOR THINK IT LATE NOR TOO EARLY TO DECIDE TO COME TO SOME (WHAT EVER) CONCLUSION YOUR MIND REMAINS YOUR MIND REMAINS TO NOT ABUSE … ABUSE THINK NOT NOR USE ende p. ray … Continue reading