- How to Be an Entitled Expat in Brazil in 5 Easy Steps
- What I Am Watching: Justice League – a super non-spoiler review
- Stranger Things 2 – Universe Building While Still Maintain Its Allure – a daunting task.
- What I am Watching: Star Trek: Discovery and Seasons Three and Four of Star Trek: Voyager
- What I am Watching: IT (2017)
Category Archives: Poems
The old men sat and listened My words young – as my bones that carried my tongue They taught me language, correctness … slipping between some odd vowel combination The old men cared enough to listen They disagreed in kind … Continue reading
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE NOR OVERESTIMATE NOR ESTIMATE NOR THINK IT LATE NOR TOO EARLY TO DECIDE TO COME TO SOME (WHAT EVER) CONCLUSION YOUR MIND REMAINS YOUR MIND REMAINS TO NOT ABUSE … ABUSE THINK NOT NOR USE ende p. ray … Continue reading